We are closed until it is safe to open again. We want to thank each and every one of you who has supported us these last few strange weeks! The support from our community has been really touching and I'm optimistic about the future of our bookstore. We love being your neighborhood bookstore and we want to continue to be part of your lives.
I hope to have our used books up for online browsing in 3-5 weeks. Yes, you will be able to use your store credit once I get the online inventory ready!
In the meantime, you can help us make it through this weird situation by giving us 2 minutes of your time right now! Here's how...
1. Sign up for our newsletter (red box above) so we can keep you updated as things continually change (this will take you 10 seconds)
2. Bookmark shop.pegasusbookexchange.com as your place to buy books online until our proper online shop opens (time: 20 seconds)
3. You can donate directly to us via the West Seattle Junction Association (believe me, we understand if you can't. It'll take between 30-90 seconds depending on whether you need to fish your card out of your purse or not. This will keep our bills paid until the online shop is open!)
4. Follow us on Facebook and share this post (which will be pinned at the top), tagging your significant other, besties, and your kids who buy stuff online (time: 30 seconds)
5. Watch Facebook and our newsletter (you did subscribe, right?!) for news about when the store will reopen (time: I hope you will take a few minutes a week to read my SCINTILLATING emails)
Thank you all SO MUCH!! We're going to miss all of you guys while we are closed!
Emma (and Fred, Lanthe, Eric, and Jimmy)
P.S. WASH YOUR HANDS!