The credit amount we give for your books is 50% the amount of our selling price.
You can use the credit towards 50% off our price on used books and 20% off our price on new books. You don't get completely free books. :)
Credit does not work toward books purchased through http://shop.PegasusBookExchange.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot place special orders right now unless you are a teacher purchasing books for your class. So, the discount applies only to books currently in the store.
We currently are accepting books Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays by appointment only! We're keeping very strict social distancing for our safety and our community's. We will not open either front or back door if there's anyone around.
Please read all of this before making an appointment. By making an appointment you're saying that you agree with everything here.
- We are only offering credit, not cash.
- At the time of your appointment, come around to the BACK door via the alley.
- For our safety, we will provide our own boxes. They will be under an orange tarp. We ask that you place your books into them and close the lids. Then we will quarantine them for at least 3 days before we process them.
- Please don't leave loose books, or books in your own containers. We will dispose of them and you will not get credit.
- We will NOT be able to return any books we can't sell. If you have any hesitations about that, please save your trade-ins until some future time when we are open to the public. :) We will donate what we can't use.
- When you have gotten back in your car or moved at least 20 feet from the door, text 206-999-7703, or if you don't have text, you can call. That way, we will know that it's safe for us to mask up and bring your books inside.
Questions? Please email us:
pegasusbookexchange @ gmail.com (spaces included in address to foil spam bots!)
If that sounds good to you, go ahead and schedule here! (Here's a direct calendar link if the embedded calendar doesn't work.)